Your Gate is often the first obstacle in the way of an intruder trying to force entry into your property, adding this extra layer of security is often essential. We Design and install a range of Automation for your gates to improve the security of your property with minimal impact on it's entrance aesthetics.
We can supply a range of Gate Automation to suite the type of gates you have:
Dedicated to Quality
When automation is installed on any door, gate, window or any other opening, it becomes classified as a machine. Listed below are some of the possible hazards associated with using such machines:
• Crushing during closing hazards
• Shearing hazard
• Conveying hazards
• Impact hazards
• Person lifting hazard, in the event of vertical closings
• Operator connected, electrical hazards
• Safety device breakdown provoked hazards
• Hazards which appear during manual moving of the closure, for example, when gate unexpectedly sets in motion again
• Entrapment hazards
• Exceeding of gate-leaf limit, causing possible falling of gate-leaf hazards
County Security Systems take responsibility for your Gate Automation, including site surveys, design and installation. We can offer a wide range of styles to ensure whilst meeting your safety requirements it minimises the aesthethic impact on your property.