The Security Network Group
Home Alarms - Wired
The Wired Alarms we normally install in your home are set when you leave, if an intrusion is detected they will activate and the sounder will ring for 15 minutes, unless entry is made through the correct entry route and the deactivation code entered within 25 seconds. They can be part set when you go to bed so that the downstairs only will activate. We can link them to our monitoring station so that the key holders and emergency services are alerted upon activation. The systems are cabled throughout the property so we must come and do a survey to give you our pricing.
Wired Control Panel Features:
• PD6662, EN50131-1 Grade 2
• BS8243 compliant
• Polycarbonate Housing
• 60 zones
• Wireless expansion up to total of 60
• 100 user codes
• 4 programmable outputs
• 1250 event log
• Up to four 32 character LCD RKPs
• Programmable Chime function
• Strobe confirmation
• Connects to ARC Receivers
• Alert keys for PA on keypad
• Proximity fobs for set/unset
• Separate bell tamper to detect compromise
• Wireless PIR and PET PIR
• Universal Transmitters and Door/Window Contact
• Wireless Shock, Smoke and Flood
• 2 button Panic keyfob / 4 button keyfob
• Wireless Outdoor Detector
MADE IN GREAT BRITAIN
We have written a guide for you to understand more about the types of alarm that are available.
Other Intruder Alarm Products we provide:
Dedicated to Quality
The British Standards BS 4737 EN 50131 PD 6662 and BS 8243 provide us with clear guidelines and embrace the design installation and maintenance of Alarm Systems, and for monitored systems the relevant ACPO Policy applies. The National Security Inspectorate regularly audit us to ensure we are adhering to these Standards.
We take responsibility for every stage of your Burglar Alarm, including the site survey, design, installation and ongoing maintenance. We can offer a wide range of products to ensure we meet your security requirements.