The Security Network Group
C losed C ircuit T ele V ision
- CCTV is a well recognised way to help reduce crime, protect your home, public spaces, businesses, and organisations. The effects of CCTV are clear from the falling crime statistics when installed in town and city centres. With this success, the case for installing CCTV security systems for residential and commercial premises is now clear.
- CCTV provides an additional deterrent, it provides the mechanism to ensure that crime against people, property, theft and vandalism are all substantially reduced. Incident recording can provide valuable evidence, improving the likelihood of a conviction.
CCTV technology can be used in both internal and external environments. CCTV is considered to be the most effective method of reducing crime (“British Chambers of Commerce Business Crime Survey”)
- We provide CCTV systems to fit all applications from a simple observation system at your home or the small corner shop, to an office block, a hospital, or town centre with hundreds of cameras. We can work with you to identify your security needs and objectives, and develop a solution to cover them all.
Systems with integrated CCTV can be developed to deal with particular problems.
- The alert from an Intruder Alarm can cause the CCTV system to record the event and identify the person who caused the alarm, to provide valuable evidence if required.
We only use Digital Technology the footage can be searched by simply entering a data and time. Alternatively, a search can be made by marking the area of interest, the system will then search for activity in that area and a list of events will be offered for review. During viewing, recording continues, uninterrupted.
- The CCTV System can be linked up to our monitoring station to allow our operatives to see what is going on on the premises and inform the key holders and emergency services. A speech unit can also be activated that will warn the intruder to leave the premises.
High Definition Analogue Technology and IP technology are available and can be combined, enabling us to utilise any available infrastructure you may have.
DEDICATED TO QUALITY
The guidance given in British Standard EN 50132-7 and the National Security Inspectorate code of practice NCP104 is referenced, to ensure the system will meet your security requirements. Many other uses are being found for CCTV:
Vehicle / Person Recognition and tracking
Store hot-spots to identify what people are interested in.
SOME OF THE EQUIPMENT USED
Digital Video Recorder (DVR)
Network Video Recorder (NVR)
Normally 4, 8 or 16 camera channels with disk storage for 1 month. Can be connected to your IP network for viewing remotely.
Internal Dome Camera
Used internally in homes, shops and offices. 2MP-12MP Models available.
External Dome Camera
Used externally on homes and small office / industrial units, Infra-red vision or enhanced Starlight technology at night, vandal resistant 2MP-12MP models available.
Used for longer range applications on houses, offices and industrial units, Infra-red vision or enhanced Starlight technology at night, 2MP-12MP and automatic number plate recognition models available.
Used for longer range applications on large offices and industrial units, Infra-red vision or enhanced Starlight technologyat night, 2MP-8MP models available, upto 30X zoom capability. Used mainly in conjunction with a security lodge, but unmanned smart tracking is available.
Used when it is essential that those being observed do not realise e.g. in cases of suspected theft.
We will take responsibility for all stages of your CCTV Surveillance System, including a site survey, the design, installation and ongoing maintenance. We can offer a wide range of products to ensure we meet your surveillance requirements.
SOME OF THE SMART CCTV FEATURES WE CAN OFFER:
SMART CCTV - AUTO FOCUS DURING ZOOM
Camera remains in focus during the zoom process.
SMART CCTV - 40 X 40 EXTENDED ZOOM
Cameras now capable of 40X physical and 40X digital zoom.
SMART CCTV - SMART IR TECHNOLOGY
When operating at night the camera is able to still identify a person.
SMART CCTV - STARLIGHT TECHNOLOGY
When operating at night the camera is able to still identify persons and objects, and sometimes colour.
Inset shows normal camera picture.
SMART CCTV - SCENE ADAPTIVE
As light levels alter the camera is able to automatically adjust to retain a good image.
SMART CCTV - SEE IT ALL WITH ONE CAMERA
The Fisheye Camera can cover your whole area with just one camera. Its 4K digital capacity allows you to select viewing areas as required.
SMART CCTV - TRIP WIRE
Area can be identified to camera where any movement will cause a trip wire alert.
SMART CCTV - MISSING OBJECT
Area can be identified to camera where a significant change within that area will cause an alert, could be used to guard a painting or similar object.
SMART CCTV - INTRUSION
Area can be identified to camera where any movement will cause an intrusion alert. Can differentiate between a person or a vehicle.
SMART CCTV - FACIAL RECOGNITION
Cameras now capable of using algorithms to identify and track the human face.
SMART CCTV - CROWD DENSITY
Using facial recognition the camera can identify when an area becomes crowded.
SMART CCTV - DEEP LEARNING
Cameras now capable of using detailed facial recognition to identify gender, age group and other human features.