Without effective planned maintenance the best equipment may deteriorate, and without rapid response a minor fault could become a major problem.
Our service and maintenance procedures have been developed to ensure:
• Fire, Care and Security systems vital to your organisation or home
will work when they are needed.
• The number of false alarms, faults and down time is minimised.
One telephone number gives 24-hour access to our Service Team; they can help you with all your service requirements, whether they are urgent or routine. They:
• Arrange an appointment when your next regular inspection visit is due.
• Plan your maintenance visit from the products requirement.
• Minimise the waste of natural resources by route mapping.
• Reschedule an appointment if inconvenient or your plans change.
• Despatch an engineer at any time of the day or night if you need emergency help.
The Service Point Computer System is used throughout the companies in the network, managing the resources to ensure your needs are met and you receive the expertise you need in a timely manner. For all of our contract customers we provide maintenance and emergency repair 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Our Maintenance Contract includes planned maintenance visits and 24 hour telephone support; you can call us out any time. If we are called out, replacement parts and the call-out are charged additionally but at a reduced rate.
If your system was not installed by us, you can still enjoy the benefits and peace of mind of our engineering support. On our first visit will ensure that the system meets the required standards, should any upgrade be necessary or parts be malfunctioning the Engineer will give you the cost of repair and get your agreement BEFORE he proceeds further.
Dedicated to Quality
The relevant British Standards provide us with clear guidelines to ensure we undertake the correct the maintenance plan for your System.
NorthWest Security Systems take responsibility ensure your system is correctly maintained, this includes a free site survey if necessary to provide a quotation for taking over your existing systems.