The Security Network Ltd
Great Britain Fire Alarm and Security Systems
Don't let security be your worry, you're safe in our hands.
The Security Network Ltd will conduct its activities and operations to reflect best environmental practice in order to control and reduce our direct impacts on the environment.
- reduce the amount of rubbish we send to landfill
- increase the amount of rubbish we recycle
The actions we are taking:
- Collect the equipment we replace (mainly batteries) and send them for metal extraction;
- Purchase recycled office paper and stationery;
- Shred our confidential paperwork & with other catalogues etc. ensure they are recycled;
- Recycle office equipment, mobile phones etc. through delivery to a recycling centre;
- Any food waste will be sent for composting;
- Run regular recycling and environment workshops for our staff.
A Trading name of the Security Network Ltd
Company registered in England Number 4511308
VAT Registration Number 803 1522 77